Wednesday 16 March 2016

Best Infographics Designer

Nimrakhan123 is best Infographics Designer on Fiverr since 4 years. I have 5 years professional experience in this field. I have done thousands of infographics only on Fiverr.
You can also check my portfolio here


Why only me:-
  • Yes 100% unique and professional work
  • yes clients satisfaction is our grantee
  • Yes Pure vector file so easy to edit in future
  • Yes Provide you all file format like jpg, png, etc
  • Yes all size resolutions available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom size.
  • Yes Unlimited revisions until client satisfaction
  • Yes 2 type of source file option available PSD or AI.
  • Yes Get Full ownership of the artwork
  • Guaranteed safety for your data (will never shared with anyone)
  • Creative and eye-catching design

    You can contact me on Gmail, Twitter , Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment